With a vintage-inspired design, the Westchester adds sophistication and style to any master bedroom or guest room. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the 57-inch headboard and 28-inch footboard features a hand-applied Blackened Copper finish that lends to its timeless versatility. Gorgeous nailhead details creates depth and eye-appeal that you'll notice the moment you enter the room. The Westchester is a transitional bedroom piece that'll provide the stunning centerpiece needed in your master suite or guestroom. This unit includes a headboard and footboard panel, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Westchester Headboard and Footboard comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Queen sized bed panels constructed of Carbon Steel with Blackened Copper finish
- Features top rails with castings, scrolling, and gorgeous nailhead details to create depth and eye-appeal
- Bed frame not included
- 57" Headboard and 28" footboard each have a 61.75" (W) x 1.5" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Finish that lends to its timeless versatility
- Stylish and sophisticated
- Vintage-inspired design adds sophistication and style to any master bedroom or guest room
- Includes a headboard and footboard panel, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||3 (L) x 61.75 (W) x 57 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.