The transitional Kensington will warm your bedroom space with touches of old and new. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the 57-inch headboard and 39-inch footboard feature spindles and stately posts with eye-catching swagging at the top. The detailed castings accent this bedroom piece beautifully, and the gorgeous Vintage Silver finish will complement any bedroom's décor. The engineered bed frame consists of iron rails, cross arms and feet to provide the support needed for your mattress and box spring. A good ornamental bed, like the Kensington, will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. The Kensington will provide that stunning centerpiece needed in your master suite or guestroom. This unit includes a headboard and footboard panel, bed frame, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Kensington Complete Bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Queen sized bed constructed of Carbon Steel with Vintage Silver finish
- 57" Headboard and 39" footboard features transitional styling that will warm your bedroom space with touches of old and new
- Steel bed frame provides full support to your mattress and box spring
- Bed measures 57" (H) x 62" (W) x 88" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Designed with spindles and stately posts with eye-catching finials
- Detailed castings accent this bedroom piece beautifully
- Will provide that stunning centerpiece needed in your master suite or guestroom
- Includes a headboard and footboard panel, bed frame, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||88 (L) x 62 (W) x 57 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.