The Lennox will add classic styling to your bedroom setup. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the 51.25-inch headboard and 31-inch footboard are captivated in geometric detail and provides a classic design that fits with any bedroom décor. The Classic Brass finishing creates a sophisticated feeling that makes this bed a true statement piece. The top rail features a gentle downward slope, while a delightful diamond pattern enriches throughout the bed. The engineered bed frame consists of iron rails, cross arms and glides to provide full support to your mattress and box spring. The Lennox is a bedroom piece that can create a needed focal point in any master suite or guestroom. This unit includes a headboard and footboard panel, headboard leg extensions, bed frame, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Lennox Complete Bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- King sized bed constructed of Carbon Steel with Classic Brass finish
- 51.25" Headboard and 31" footboard features gentle downward slope from top rails with delightful diamond pattern throughout design
- Steel bed frame provides full support to your mattress and box spring
- Bed measures 51.25" (H) x 77.25" (W) x 87" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Captivated in geometric detail and provides a classic design that fits with any bedroom décor
- Adds classic styling to your bedroom setup
- Classic Brass finish creates a sophisticated feeling
- Includes headboard and footboard panel, headboard leg extensions, bed frame, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||87 (L) x 77.25 (W) x 51.25 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.