The Alpine SNAP Bed solves the problem of having to sacrifice fashion and style in the bedroom due to difficult assembly, oversized components or costly expenses. This bedroom piece is designed with a geometric pattern in the headboard and footboard that provides a unique, yet versatile, design. The 48-inch headboard, 19-inch footboard and side rails are constructed of carbon steel for strength and stability, and coated with a hand-applied, 3-step Rustic Pewter finish. This fashion forward bed is not only contemporary with its folding frame, built-in bedding support system, all-in-one-box design, but compact enough for standard shipping methods and retail store "carry-out" portability. The narrow SNAP Bed box is easy to maneuver through small hallways and staircases and includes everything included to make assembly a breeze. The easy-to-assemble steps can be summed up to 1) Assemble the headboard posts and pillow bar. 2) Unfold the side rails and snap them into the headboard and footboard. 3) Tighten the six (6) support legs into the slats. 4) Snap the slats into the side rails. Within minutes you'll be ready to enjoy your new stylish bed. A box spring is required for this bed. This unit includes a headboard, footboard, folding side rails, bed support system, Allen wrench and minimal hardware for quick and easy assembly. The Alpine SNAP Bed comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Full sized SNAP bed constructed of Carbon Steel with Burnished Black finish
- 48" Headboard and 19" footboard feature geometric patterns that's versatile in design
- Built-in bed support system with folding side rails and 4-step assembly design
- Bed measures 48" (H) x 56.5" (W) x 80" (L)
- Protected with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Solves the problem of difficult assembly, oversized parts and high shipping costs
- Compact "all-in-one-box" packaging for standard shipping methods and easy to maneuver through small hallways and staircases
- Stunning centerpiece needed for your master suite or guestroom
- Includes a headboard and footboard panels, folding side rails, bedding support system, Allen wrench and minimal hardware for quick and easy assembly
- 1-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||80 (L) x 56.5 (W) x 48 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.