The Miami Bed boasts clean lines and ultra-modern styling. Constructed of carbon steel square tubing for strong support and long life, the 51-inch headboard and 31-inch footboard are designed with elongated vertical rectangles to add a contemporary feel. The powder coat Coffee finish has a slight texture to help make this bedroom piece virtually maintenance free. Between the square tubing, angular design and warm finish, the Miami will blend with almost any color scheme or décor that you choose. A good ornamental bed, like the Miami, will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit includes a duo headboard and footboard panel, leg extensions, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Miami Headboard and Footboard comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- King sized bed panels constructed of Carbon Steel with a powder coat Coffee finish
- Features clean lines and ultra-modern styling
- Bed frame not included
- 51" Headboard and 31" footboard each have a 76.75" (W) x 1.25" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Elongated vertical rectangles adds contemporary feel
- Square tubing, angular design and warm finish helps blend with almost any color scheme or décor
- Powder coat finish has a slight texture and virtually maintenance free
- includes a duo headboard and footboard panel, leg extensions, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||2.5 (L) x 76.75 (W) x 51 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.