The Avalon is a platform canopy bed with a simple, yet elegant design that can inspire creativity and imagination from a person of any age to develop a variety of different looks. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, this bed is designed with an upholstered 20.5-inch headboard, 6-inch footboard and 80-inch high canopy posts with squared off corners to create a romantic and styled aesthetic. The combination of the (7) step Slate finish frame and Platinum colored upholstery in both panels showcases a contemporary and stylish presentation that will complement any design or existing décor. The canopy can be draped with your favorite fabric or left bare to display the stylish headboard. The side rails and Euro wood slat deck provides a bed support system that can be used with just a mattress, and doesn't need the use of a box spring. A good ornamental bed will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. The Avalon is capable of creating fantasy and excitement within a new calming sanctuary that you'll look forward to utilizing, even when it's not time to sleep. This unit includes a headboard and footboard panel, canopy posts, rails, bed support system, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Avalon Platform Canopy Bed comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools.
- King sized platform canopy bed constructed of Carbon Steel with a Slate finish and Platinum colored upholstery
- 20.5" headboard, 6" footboard and 80" high canopy constructed of carbon steel for stability
- Euro bed support system can be used with just a mattress; No box spring necessary
- Bed measures 80" (H) x 79.75" (W) x 85" (L)
- Protected with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Canopy can be draped with your favorite fabric or left bare to display the stylish headboard
- Offers a whimsical retreat for a sophisticated bedroom setup
- Upholstery showcases a contemporary and stylish presentation that will complement any design or existing décor
- Includes a headboard and footboard panel, canopy posts, rails, bed support system, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 1-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Metal / Fabric
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||85 (L) x 79.75 (W) x 80 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.