The Prelude bed provides a modern, contemporary feel that will amaze in any bedroom setting. Constructed with a solid wood interior frame for stability and years of everyday use, this bedroom piece has an upholstered exterior in an eye-catching, Ash Gray finished fabric. This stunning platform bed has 6-inch high, black wooden legs and 41-inch, button-tuft headboard enhances the visual appeal. The color and design of the Prelude Bed will serve to add intrigue to any room. A Euro wood slat deck provides a bed support system that can be used with just a mattress, and doesn't need the use of a box spring. A good ornamental bed, like the Prelude, will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit includes a headboard and footboard, side rails, legs, bed support system, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Prelude Platform Bed comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Queen sized platform bed constructed of Wood with Ash finished upholstery
- 41" Button-tuft headboard enhances the visual appeal
- Bed support system can be used with just a mattress; No box spring necessary
- Bed measures 41" (H) x 74" (W) x 95" (L)
- Protected with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Provides a modern, contemporary feel that will amaze in any bedroom setting
- Eye-catching fabric and design will add intrigue to any room
- Will transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated
- Includes a headboard and footboard, side rails, legs, bed support system, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 1-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Wood / Fabric
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||95 (L) x 74 (W) x 41 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.