Add a ray of sunshine to your everyday with this economical alternative to a full-size massage chair. Sit back and unwind in your Sl massage chair. Quiet your body and mind while Sls L-track massage works the fatigue and tightness out of your shoulders, low back, glutes, and hamstrings. Proprietary Comfort Wave™ motion offers traditional Chinese side-to-side massaging to boost energy and improve circulation. Air cells in the attached leg rest gently knead and relieve tight calves. The Sl features programmed and manual sessions and a conveniently located USB port for charging your smart device. Sl offers remarkable comfort and performance at an economical price and space-saving size.
- MASSAGE MECHANISM WITH COMFORT WAVE MOTION
- In addition to kneading, tapping, and rolling, Sol offers a proprietary side-to-side Comfort Wave movement.
- L-TRACK DESIGN
- The L-Track is designed to trace the natural curves of the human body, allowing Sol to effectively massage your neck, back, glutes, and hamstrings.
- AIR MASSAGE
- The therapeutic air massage targets your legs and hips providing tension relief for your lower body.
- Deep, relaxing, infrared therapy warms your lower back, increasing blood flow and providing soothing relief where you need it most.
- RECLINE WITH TRUE ZERO GRAVITY
- With a push of a button the seat back reclines and elevates your legs to a position that is comfortable and therapeutic.
- STYLISH CONTROLS
- The easy-to-use controls offer customized massage and seating settings.
- USB POWER PORT
- The USB port offers convenient access for charging so you can recharge your devices while you recharge your body.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.